BZW-2.5T-FBD semi-automatic wire stripping, crimping and seal inserting machine
The BZW-2.5T FBD is used for processing sheathed wires or twisted pair cables. It can handle the automatic processing of waterproof plugs, skinning, and crimping of double-core wires. It features functions for wire color recognition, skinning detection, and pressure detection, which can enhance production efficiency and ensure high product quality. Below is a graphic presenting possible operations on a wire.
- This is an integrated machine, primarily used for wire stripping, crimping, and seal inserting, which increases production efficiency.
- A high-efficiency servo motor is employed, enabling high-speed stamping and stable pressure.
- The stripping slider uses screw rotation, ensuring high precision in the stripped wire length.
- The seal-feeding structure is simple and easy to change, meeting various needs.
- It is easy to operate, with stable quality and position integration.
- An OES pressure management system can be installed and connected to the MES system.
0,2 – 2,5 mm²
0 – 10 mm
± 0,02 mm
1000 – 1200 pieces / hour
≤ 10 x 10
230 V, 50 Hz
0,5 MPa – 0,7 MPa